Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Remains by Vincent Zandri

I dont know why but from the title I had an idea that this book was going to borderline horror ...Shaun Hutson style ...I was wrong .I read the prologue and immediately I started to think I could work this book out.. again I was wrong .Chapter one gets you straight into the main character Rebecca and I was hooked ! It is a tense psychological thriller ,for me a real page turner, I couldn't put it down.In addition to this Vincent also managed to introduce relationships and feelings to the story bringing on another dimension to the book .I'm not going to give too much away and spoil the plot for everyone so i will just say that the ending was superb .....there was a mixture of horror ,suspense and sadness ...yes I cried .All in all, this is a brilliant book ,I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a thriller packed with emotion .I will, without a doubt, be reading more of Vincent Zandri.

No comments:

Post a Comment