Monday 26 September 2011

The Lonely Mile by Allan Leverone

This is a real gutsy, gritty thriller. It is fast paced, easy to read and extremely well written. ... The baddie/abductor, Martin Krall is a complete mad man with absolutely no morals which makes the story terrifying and kept me on the edge throughout the book. I very much liked the main characters , they were believable and determined without going over the top and the author writes in such a way that I could feel the pain and anguish that the father, Bill Ferguson was going through alongside the fear of his daughter, throughout the ordeal. The twist at the end was a complete surprise, I didn’t see that coming at all, which made the story even more enjoyable , if that is possible. All in all, this is a superb book and I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes a really good thriller packed with action. It is a must ! Thank you for the great read Mr Leverone and I will most certainly be looking to read more from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment