Monday 26 September 2011

Circle City Blues by Susan Wells Bennett

This story is based on a very simple theme , but oh my ....what a good read!!From page one I was hooked ...couldn’t put this book down! The characters are believable and the main man ‘Mac’ is a real lovable trucker .I’m not totally sure if the author means her readers to fall for him but I did! I kept turning the pages to find out what he had decided to do next and really wanted him to make the right choices .I sympathised and felt for him ... when he was happy ,I was.....when he was down I was too and this, for me is the sign of a well written book. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys an easy read and being totally engrossed to the end .Was there anything that i found disappointing? Yes ....it ended !! Loved it ..brilliant book!

No comments:

Post a Comment